Monday, July 16, 2018

Liquid Metallic Lame' Bodysuits!

Here's a collection of liquid metallic lame' bodysuits and leotards that either I made myself or came across on the internet via various websites! Tell me what you think!

                                                         Ones I made myself!

                                       Gold lame' long sleeve turtleneck with back zipper



Silver lame' longsleeve turtleneck bodysuit with back zipper. 





                                                Silver Hologram (Short Sleeved)


                                        Silver Hologram Tanktop Leotard Bodysuit.



                                              
                                               Silver Lame' Pussy Bow Blouse Ruched Bodysuit!


                                      Gold Lame' Pussy Bow Blouse Ruched Bodysuit!


                          Platinum Silver Lame' Pussy Bow Blouse Ruched Design Bodysuit!



                                                              Pink Lame' Tanktop Bodysuit!






                                 Other liquid lame' metallic bodysuits I have created! 






















  


........and pics I came across on the internet showing liquid lame' bodysuits of various designs!
(Note: Please contact me thru private messenger if you feel you want me to remove your pic!)


Please tell me what you think? Leave comments below!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment