Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Disco Gold

I'm wearing this gold lame vintage design longsleeve turtleneck body suit with matching gold lame' tights for this totally out of this world 70's style disco look!!! Here are the pics below!

                                                      The outfit by itself and unworn!


                                     

                                      Unworn outfit showing both pieces put together!



Upclose pics of outfit being worn by me!






                                                    A couple more close-up shots!




                                  And now here I am modelling this gold lame' outfit!











So here it is! Please tell me what you all think of this shiny gold lame' outfit? Can I pull it off or what? Please leave comments below and don't forget to fave this blog and don't forget to subscribe to this blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment