Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Feeling Christmas'y and New Years Glam!


SIlver lame' and black shiny latex makes for a perfect Christmas holiday party outfit and a perfect outfit to ring in the new year as well! Merry Christmas and Happy New Years, everyone!

Here is pics showing me wearing this shiny and festive silver and black outfit for all to see!






     And more pics, this time showing the city and parking lot as backdrops for a more livelier scene!





And here's updated pics, this time showing me wearing a fanny-pack with the outfit!!! After all I gotta keep my stuff somewhere safe and secure!








And my favorite pic!









Please tell me what you think? Honest  criticism always makes the world go round, and it really does work to improve where improvements are needed!!! And please, no god damn fat-shaming/height-shaming, that kinda shit don't fly!!!

1 comment:

  1. what a nice outfit, like the shine. I wear shiny clothes as well.

    ReplyDelete